Posted by Lou on May 17, 2016
Brothers and sisters,
Just a reminder about the general membership meeting next Tuesday May 24, 2016 – 4:20pm at
235 Promenade Street, Providence in the 3rd Floor Cafeteria.
The agenda includes the following:
- a discussion of the summer outing
- a report of findings from our trustee and professional financial audit
- Update on wage reopener
- health care holiday
- new job posting protocol
- International Convention/delegates
- United healthcare training courses
- Local 2881 scholarship update
- any new items that you might have for us
In the meantime, another article questioning the usefulness and appropriateness of hedge funds surfaced, this time on Vice.com.
Leave a comment, and if you'd like your own picture to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!